1. What kind of rock is your mineral
usual found in?
The kind of rock it is found in is Metamorphic Slates, Schist's, Gneiss's.
2. How many of mineral properties
can you Discuss about your mineral? The Properties about my mineral
Color- Black, Red, Gray, Green, Yellow, and Rose
Hardness- A Determination of Durability based on resistance of the minerals smooth surface to scratching, and has a Hardness of 2 to 2.5 on Moh's Scale.
3. How many visual aids can you use to show abundance? 2.5 and 3.5.
4. What practical uses does the minerals have in Today's World? Countertops.
5. What other facts can you discuss
with the class that they wouldn't ordinarily know about the mineral? They
are found in most parts of Canada.
Here is a good web site on rocks: Minerals
Here is a good web site on rocks: The Image