1. Dolomite is a Sedimentary Rock.
2. The colour is white, yellow, pink, brown
Hardness is 3.5 on the Rictor scale
Luster-viterous to pearly
3. My mineral is found in High mountain in Euroup
and sometimes in the ocean and in
Spain: Missour , Oklahoma, Kansas
U.S.A: New York, St.Eustache
4. Dolomite is used for the Smelling process
filler in paint, putty and rubber and also used building
5. Dolomite and calcite look a like. This rock is also called dolostone or dolomite rock. Dolomite is a mineral
serves as the chief source or magnesium obtained
from the earth's crust. Iron and steel manufacturers
use dolomite in the smelting process. Marble composed
of dolomite crystals is famous for its unusual colors.
a couple of links:
By : Justin Walsh.